Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ugly Wall Project: Part 2 of 100,000,023

Yeah yeah......I know.

Procrastination.  It might have been my middle name if my mother had taken some time to observe my personality before she named me (like when we postpone naming our kittens and puppies because we're waiting for them to develop adorable characteristics.  Puddles, Chewy, Digger, Lazy all come to mind)....

Every day I look at the partially painted walls and then I go do something more exciting.  I question myself constantly.  Why did I start this project?  Was there a logical reason or did I just feel that I needed more stress in my life?  Yes it was ugly before but it's even uglier now.  And I can't avoid it.  I pass it several times a day armed with excuses.  It's too hot.  I have a headache.  It's too dark. 

I just had to post this, if for no other reason than to embarrass myself into finally getting it finished...

Later....................I think...

No comments: